Built Watch: Blackout MM1000 Namoki Enamel YM Diver, Gray
Here at Watchdog Supply Co., we take pride in our craftsmanship and attention to detail. It is standard here that every one of our built watches are individually hand-assembled and tested for quality by a professional trained in watch assembly, repair, and modification. Our watches are held to the highest possible standard of craftsmanship achievable at this price range, and this beautiful timepiece is no exception.
Movement: Seiko [SII] NH35a (Date Only) Automatic Movement: White
- Case: Submarine Case, Brushed and Polished Steel Finish
- Bezel: Submarine Bezel, Brushed and Polished Steel Finish
- Bezel Insert: Ceramic Bezel Insert: YM, Silver Finish
- Bracelet: Jubilee Bracelet, Solid Milled Clasp, Brushed and Polished Steel Finish
- Chapter Ring: Brushed Steel Chapter Ring
- Crown: Steel Submarine Screw-Down Crown
- Crystal: Flat Sapphire Crystal with Cyclops Magnifier
- Caseback: Solid Steel Submarine Caseback, Brushed and Polished Finish
Dial & Hands:
- Case Diameter: 42.0mm
- Case Thickness: 13.0mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 47.9mm
- Lug Width: 20.0mm
This is a one-of-a-kind build that will not be reproduced in the future.
All gaskets have been lubricated and sealed, and the case has been pressure tested to 6 atmospheres (~165 ft.) twice, once before assembly and once after.