Built Watch: Namoki "N1" Automatik Engineer Tuna Diver, Black
Here at Watchdog Supply Co., we take pride in our craftsmanship and attention to detail. It is standard here that every one of our built watches are individually hand-assembled and tested for quality by a professional trained in watch assembly, repair, and modification. Our watches are held to the highest possible standard of craftsmanship achievable at this price range, and this beautiful timepiece is no exception.
Movement: Seiko [SII] NH35a (Date Only) Automatic Movement: Black
- Case: Tuna Can Case, Brushed and Polished Steel Finish
- Bezel: Tuna Can Bezel, Brushed and Polished Steel Finish
- Bezel Insert: Luminous Ceramic Bezel Insert: SKX, Black
- Bracelet: Engineer Bracelet, Folded Clasp
- Chapter Ring: Seiko Chapter Ring, Black with White Markers
- Crown: Steel Tuna Can Screw-Down Crown, Sterile
- Crystal: Double-Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Caseback: Solid Steel Caseback, Sterile, Polished Steel Finish
Dial & Hands:
- Case Diameter: 47.4mm
- Case Thickness: 15.2mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 44.5mm
- Lug Width: 22.0mm
This is a one-of-a-kind build that will not be reproduced in the future.
All gaskets have been lubricated and sealed, and the case has been pressure tested to 6 atmospheres (~165 ft.) twice, once before assembly and once after.