Built Watch: Vintage Turtle MM300 Namoki Great Wave Diver, Black
Here at Watchdog Supply Co., we take pride in our craftsmanship and attention to detail. It is standard here that every one of our built watches are individually hand-assembled and tested for quality by a professional trained in watch assembly, repair, and modification. Our watches are held to the highest possible standard of craftsmanship achievable at this price range, and this beautiful timepiece is no exception.
Movement: Seiko [SII] NH35a (Date Only) Automatic Movement: White
- Case: Vintage Turtle Case, Brushed and Polished Steel Finish
- Bezel: Vintage Turtle Bezel, Brushed and Polished Steel Finish
- Bezel Insert: Lumed Ceramic Bezel Insert: SKX, Black
- Bracelet: Oyster Bracelet, Folded Clasp, Brushed and Polished Steel Finish
- Chapter Ring: Seiko Chapter Ring, Black with White Markers
- Crown: Steel Vintage Turtle Screw-Down Crown
- Crystal: Raised Flat Sapphire Crystal, Beveled Edges
- Caseback: Solid Steel Caseback, Polished Finish
Dial & Hands:
- Dial: Namoki Great Wave, Black
- Handset: MM300, Polished Steel Finish [+Red GS Second Hand]
- Case Diameter: 43.5mm
- Case Thickness: 13.5mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 46.8mm
- Lug Width: 20.0mm
This is a one-of-a-kind build that will not be reproduced in the future.
All gaskets have been lubricated and sealed, and the case has been pressure tested to 6 atmospheres (~165 ft.) twice, once before assembly and once after.