Pre-Built Cyclops Submarine Case: Two-Tone Rose Gold, Blue & Rose Gold SMP Mk. II, Jubilee
Our pre-built cases are perfect for watch enthusiasts who are looking to assemble a custom build, but are not interested in the hassle of cutting crowns, lubricating gaskets, and installing sapphire crystals. Only a few steps separate you from finishing your new watch - all you need to do is perform the final assembly. Add the movement, dial, and hands, set the time, and enjoy!
The crown stem has been cut to the perfect length and bonded tightly to the crown. All gaskets will be lubricated before the case is sealed, then the entire case will be pressure tested to 6 atmospheres (~165 ft.) before being thoughtfully packaged and shipped.
Case and crown stem are specifically designed to house Seiko Instruments [SII] NH35a movements. Purchase includes a professionally assembled case and bracelet only, this does not include movement, dial, or hands.
- Stainless Steel Two-Tone Rose Gold Submarine Case, Caseback, Bezel and Crown
- Brushed Stainless Steel Chapter Ring
- Ceramic Bezel Insert
- Flat Sapphire Crystal, Cyclops Magnifier at 3 O’Clock Position
- Solid Stainless Steel Two-Tone Rose Gold Bracelet, Milled Clasp
- Sterile, no visible branding
Submarine Case Dimensions:
- Case Diameter: 42.0 mm
- Case Thickness: 13.0mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 47.9mm
- Lug Width: 20.0mm