Pre-Built Vintage Turtle Case: Polished Steel, Blue
Our pre-built cases are perfect for watch enthusiasts who are looking to assemble a custom build, but are not interested in the hassle of cutting crowns, lubricating gaskets, and installing sapphire crystals. Only a few steps separate you from finishing your new watch - all you need to do is perform the final assembly. Add the movement, dial, and hands, set the time, and enjoy!
The crown stem has been cut to the perfect length and bonded tightly to the crown. All gaskets will be lubricated before the case is sealed, then the entire case will be pressure tested to 6 atmospheres (~165 ft.) before being thoughtfully packaged and shipped.
Case and crown stem are specifically designed to house Seiko Instruments [SII] NH35a. movements. When installing the NH35a movement, please note that the stock date wheel must be removed and reinstalled to an adjusted position unique to this case. Purchase includes a professionally assembled case and bracelet only, this does not include movement, dial, or hands.
- Stainless Steel Vintage Turtle Case, Caseback, Bezel and Crown
- Colored Chapter Ring with White Markers
- C3 Luminous Ceramic SKX Bezel Insert
- Raised Flat Sapphire Crystal with Beveled Edges
- Solid Stainless Steel Bracelet, Folded Clasp
- Sterile Caseback and Crown, "Steeldive" Scuba Branding on Clasp
Vintage Turtle Case Dimensions:
- Case Diameter: 43.5mm
- Case Thickness: 13.5mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 46.8mm
- Lug Width: 20.0mm